Best dog treats
FREE TRIAL → http://istheonlinedogtrainer.club/
The food that humans consume is not always good for our pets, it listed the 10 most dangerous foods for your dog that can even become deadly:
1. Onion and garlic
Keep this type of food away from your pet, as both can be toxic to her. Raw are worse, when a dog is contaminated does not show symptoms until three or four days after having ingested these ingredients, pay special attention to your urine because when poisoned it can change color to orange or red.
Chocolate is one of the “prizes” to which most people resort to educate their dogs, however the caffeine and theobromine it contains can be deadly for them. The darker the chocolate, the greater the danger, from vomiting and pain in the abdomen to death.
3. Avocado or avocado
Most avocado tree parts are dangerous for animals, including fruit. The toxins contained in this food contaminate your pet causing, in the most severe cases, an intestinal blockage.
4. Chicken, and chicken bones.
Most birds are harmful to dogs, not because of the toxins they contain, but because of the bones, which can cause blockages in the stomach. Raw chicken is not dangerous, but once cooked bones are deadly weapons for pets, especially because they are thin.
5. Food spoiled.
Many people give food in bad conditions or with fungus to their pets so as not to waste it, but this practice rather than benefiting it damages it. Some fungi such as mold contain mycotoxins that can cause seizures.
6. Corn ears or corn.
An ear could seem helpless for our dogs even fun to be entertained by biting, however the small ear grains could cause intestinal obstructions that would lead to major complications if not treated in time.
Most dogs are lactose intolerant and although this food is not deadly or highly dangerous to them, it does cause irritation in the stomach, diarrhea and excess gas.
8. Raw salmon
Giving your pet a piece of raw salmon is never a good idea, although cooked is not dangerous.
The raw meat of this fish could cause death by salmon poisoning, a disease caused by parasites and bacteria related to the parvovirus. Symptoms include high fever, vomiting and diarrhea; and almost always this condition causes death.
Small portions of cooked liver do not cause problems in a dog’s diet, but in large quantities they could damage yours because they can not process excess vitamin A.
Large doses of vitamin A cause deformation of the bones, anorexia and in extreme cases death.
→ http://istheonlinedogtrainer.club/ ← START Your FREE TRIAL Now